Saturday, February 24, 2007

Born Again or Lost Again Shawn?

Open letter to a lost Soul
Shawn McCraney
Charlie wrote:
Please come back brother "Into the Greater Light", I write from my heart as well as my head, spirit and experience to one I feel has been wounded by those who should of showed charity and known better. I am a outside witness of the truthfulness of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints. I was born again at Woodstock in 1969 and led by the Lord and his Holy Spirit to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints. I have written a book entitled, "Into the Greater Light" that I share freely on the net at:
www.homestead.com/oceanportal
I invite you to read my conversion and testimony by the power of the Holy Ghost and tell me what you both think and feel. My name is Robert C. Luerssen and my friends call me Charlie. I just moved here to SLC from NY where I was born and lived most of my life. The following is a sample of my book to give you a taste of who I am and where I'm coming from.The Foreword at: www.homestead.com/oceanportal/Chap.html
From: bondservant@bornagainmormon.com [mailto:bondservant@bornagainmormon.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2007 11:10 PM
A friend wrote to Shawn McCraney www.bornagainmormon.com :
Subject: Forward (2-13-07)
I received this War & Peace of an e-mail, which I commend you if you read through the whole thing. At any rate, here it is...
Shawn wrote to me:
You have been deceived beyond belief, my friend. May God open your eyes and ears.
I wrote to Shawn:
You may be cool in your black outfits, but for being a common man I question. You are very common to those in church history who for whatever reason left the truth and than kick against the pricks.
Rev. 2: 4
Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love.
Why not repent on Valentine's Day and come back to your Lord's true church? Or does priestcraft pay you too many common dollars? Now for your comments: "You have been deceived beyond belief, my friend. May God open your eyes and ears."
If you would of read my book with an open mind and with the Holy Spirit to guide, you might of been able to comprehend the Greater Light, even Jesus Christ. However, since you have rejected the greater light and wisdom God asked me to share with you I can only give you my NY kindergarden wisdom better know as "NY Jack" (the lower law).
I'm rubber your glue whatever you say about me bounces off and sticks to you. Or it takes one to know one!
I would wish you God's speed, but the scriptures are clear on that:
2 Jn. 1: 10-11
10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:
11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

However, I will pray that you speedily repent of your lessor faith before God closes your mouth as he did Korihor (Alma 30:52-53) in the Book of Mormon. Only than will you know that my God is God.
Peace,
Charlie
Shawn wrote:
Feel better?
Charlie (I) wrote:
Yes my brother I enjoy sharing my testimony and NY culture with you. As you can read I'm no naive "Molly Mormon" who maybe soft spoken and living on the beliefs of their forefathers. I have a message, conversion and mission which will cut both ways. Judgment will start in the Lord's church and move forth to the ends of the earth. You indeed might be serving the Lord's purposes by cleaning his church out of the deadwood and those of little faith or weak beliefs. They say birds of a feather flock together. Your gathering quite a flock of lost souls. I'm sure you can get them into one of those lesser kingdoms. On another note you remind me more of Nehor (Alma 1:2-4) than Korihor. Or maybe you can become the next Harold Camping of Family Radio. I would love to see you two together out gracing each other. However, I do fear for you because their end is a pattern for those who lead souls astray. By the way how is you voice holding up? Are we going see TV reruns next week? I hope you can say more than your pat answers you have programed into your computer. Or does the cat, devil or Lord have your tongue?
We're praying for you in high places,
Charlie
PS Perhaps living in Utah will help knock off some of my rough edges and I'll become a smooth stone like you.
Shawn wrote:
I used to try and be acerbic and witty in my writing. Made me FEEL good. But I try and just stay on task, now. Apologies if I don't bite onto your East Coast bravado and try and tear a bit off. I pray God's light will shine into your heart and convict and convince you that all you need is Jesus.
In His Name
Shawn
I wrote:
Thanks Shawn that is more real and I respect your sincerity, though I think you worship Jesus in a lesser light. I'm only hoping you can open your heart and mind to the greater treasures that the Jesus (John 17:3)I know wants you to receive. This I truly pray for you in the name of the true Christ, even Jesus Christ my Redeemer and Lord, amen.

Peace,
Charlie

2 Comments:

Blogger lianbaoyu said...

Very good article´╝îI prepared a very good gift for you, please visit my blog, The best browser fo you in History

10:47 PM  
Blogger Old Charley said...

Yes it is and who are you lianbaoyu? A ghost blogger?

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home